An Online Course
for LGBT/Queer+ Folks:
Practices to Transform
To Yourself & Others
~ Do you feel isolated or lonely?
~ Are you longing for more meaningful relationships?
~ Do you want more self-acceptance and self-love?
~ Are you haunted by old wounds of shame and fear?
When you reclaim
your confidence & self-worth,
you can create
the relationships you really want.
~ Reclaim Your Power! ~
“The journey was really powerful in helping me see the parts of my identity ready to die and be shed; and also to think about finding my strength and sacred power within my Queerness. It helped lead me to more personal discovery work.”
~ workshop participant
As an LGBTQIA+ person you might struggle with old stories that say you are not good enough, not worthy or broken. You may have missed out on many opportunities during your life to build up your self-esteem and personal power.
Now it’s time to change that!
Together in queer community you will learn and experience practices of guided meditation and inner journeying to ignite transformation and personal healing. These potent practices of empowerment are efficient and effective ways to gain clarity and insight, initiating deep healing – mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
This course is for you if you want to…
- Dive deep into your personal healing work.
- Cultivate your relationship with your own inner wisdom.
- Feel empowered through deepening & healing your Queer identity.
- Overcome the hardships of your past.
- Reclaim lost power and resolve incidents of conflict and trauma.
- Support fellow seekers on their healing path.
This course is experiential and involves guided meditations, journaling and/or creative expression, and group sharing.
*No previous experience with meditation is necessary.
(This particular style of guided meditation is a methodology of inquiry developed by Isa Gucciardi, Ph.D. of the Foundation of the Sacred Stream.)
- More trusting & confident
- Centered & grounded in relationship
- Self-love & Self-compassion
- Hopeful & Powerful
- Prepared for new transitions
& new relationships
- Greater sense of inner wisdom & intuition
- More connection to spirit
“It’s amazing how at the end of this work, I feel more connected to myself as a queer person. Before, I felt muddled, blocked and unable to make sense of the ways my queerness affected me. Now I feel more settled — and more accepting of this beautiful variance of human experience that is both my own, and part of the beautiful patchwork quilt of collective queer experience. This definitely just feels like the beginning, but at least now I feel strong enough to take the first steps along this road.”
~ workshop participant
Join the mailing list to get Notified about future Classes
The Process of our Magical Journey:
- Connecting with and cultivating your Inner Wisdom & Guidance
- Discovering the Importance of Your Queer Identity
- Understanding Dynamics of Power
- The Power of Initiation
- Reclaiming and Integrating Your Lost Power
Once our journey ends you’ll get a 1-on-1 session with Nick to integrate any remaining experiences.
Got Questions? Please contact Nick for a free consultation to discover if this course is right for you.
“I most enjoyed what I learned about my place in the world, and that my purpose for being LGBTQ is to undo everything I learned or thought I knew about the world… What a privilege to let go and reclaim that truth!”
~ workshop participant
Here’s what you get:
- 4 Weekly lessons & guided meditations.
- 4 LIVE video class meetings with Nick.
- Access to a private Facebook group to connect with peers and get support from Nick.
- A 30-minute 1-on-1 with Nick to integrate your process.
Our Schedule Starts May 1st, 2020:
- Lesson 1: Connecting with Your Inner Wisdom & Guidance
- Live video class meeting – May 9th @ 10am PST / 1pm EST
- Lesson 2: Queer Identity
- Live video class meeting – May 16th @ 10am PST / 1pm EST
- Lesson 3: Queer Initiation
- Live video class meeting – May 23rd @ 10am PST / 1pm EST
- Lesson 4: Queer Power
- Live video class meeting – May 30th @ 10am PST / 1pm EST
- Lesson 5: Integration & Bonus material
- Completion 1-on-1 with Nick to be scheduled
(*Video meetings will be recorded for later viewing, if you happen to miss one.)
Registration will open soon for Summer 2022
Facilitated by Nick Venegoni, MA
“As a gay and queer person it’s important for me to support others who, like myself, have suffered at the hands of hatred, injustice, fear or misunderstanding; to be a guide and an advocate for those who feel alone, different or weird on their healing journey.
These same tools and practices which I offer to you, have been immensely powerful and transformative for me as well. I have been using them for 15+ years and I have seen the benefits of insight and healing they have had for myself and others.
I look forward to sharing these journeys with you.”
Questions? Please contact Nick for a free consultation to discover if this course is right for you.